Effective as of December 15, 2020
1. Information Collection. When using our Site or otherwise interacting with us, we may collect certain personal information you choose to provide to us. For example, we may collect information when you subscribe to our mailing list, contact us through the Site, or otherwise communicate with us for any purpose. The type of information that we collect may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide to us or authorize us to collect. We may combine the information that you provide to us through the Site with any information you provide to us through other channels. We may also collect information about you from third parties, and we may combine this information with any information that you provide to us. Do not provide information about others unless you are authorized to do so and consent to have all information, used, disclosed, and transferred in accordance with this privacy notice. By submitting information about others, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and that you have received authorization from the person about whom you are providing the information and that person has consented to have all information, used, disclosed, and transferred in accordance with this privacy notice.
2. Information Use. We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and other countries around the world that may not guarantee the same level of protection for such information as your country and to the processing of your information in these countries.
We use security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or services, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal information.
4. Children’s Privacy. Our services are not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old, we will take appropriate actions to delete this information.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years old, and you believe that your child has provided personal information to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete personal information provided by your child from our systems.
5. Information Sharing. We may share personal information we collect from you with third-parties.
We may share personal information:
We may share, without limitation, information that has been anonymized or aggregated, or any other technical information,
6. Third-Party Links and Tools. The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not make promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the linked websites and apps that are not operated by us. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
7. Your Choices. To opt out of our email updates or other promotional messages follow the links or instructions provided with such messages or contact us at email@example.com.
Depending on the jurisdiction, you may have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict use of certain personal information covered by this privacy notice. For inquiries about your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws. Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.
8. Changes to Our Privacy Notice. We will notify you of any material changes to our privacy notice by updating this webpage and the effective date. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates regarding the information that we collect, use, and share.
9. Contact Us. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at: email@example.com